What is Uguu?
Uguu is a simple lightweight temporary file hosting and sharing platform, but can also be used as a permanent file host.
- One click uploading, no registration required.
- A minimal, modern web interface.
- Drag & Drop & Paste supported.
- Upload API with multiple response choices:
- Supports ShareX and other screenshot tools.
- File extension & MIME black/whitelisting.
- Upload rate limiting.
- File (hash) blacklisting.
- Run bare or as a container.
See the real world site at uguu.se.
Tested and working with Nginx + PHP-8.1 + SQLite/MySQL.
Node is used to compile Uguu, after that it runs on PHP.
Installation and configuration can be found at Uguu Documentation.
If you need a admin panel check out Moe Panel.
We'd really like if you can take some time to make sure your coding style is
consistent with the project. Uguu follows PHP
coding style guides. We use ESLint and PHPCS tools to enforce these standards.
You can also help by sending us feature requests or writing documentation and tests.
- PostgreSQL Support
- S3 Bucket Support
- Azure File Storage Support
- Temporal/RR Support
Uguu is based on Pomf which was written by Emma Lejack & Go Johansson (nekunekus) and with help from the open source community.
Uguu is free software, and is released under the terms of the GPL-3.0 license. See